Primary Documents required:
- Completed application form
- Valid Purchase Order
- Supplier Quotations
- Item Specification(s)
Upon acceptance of our Project Proposal:
Our office immediately contacts your Purchase Order Issuer to validate the Purchase Order.
Documents required upon acceptance of the Project Proposal
Agreements, Regulated Bank Account and Credit Vetting
The procedure is as follows:
- Signing of the agreements.
- Opening of the Bank account under the name of your company.
- Loading of the new Banking details on your profile at the Purchase Order Issuer and on the Supplier’s Database.
supplier payment & deliveries
After obtaining the project documents from the Operations Coordinator:
- There must be supplier vetting.
- Request of the Directors’ certified copies of ID.
Purchase Order Payment Distribution Process
- Receipt and clearing of the Purchase Order payment from the Purchase Order Issuer.
- The vendor’s share of profit will then be paid into the vendor’s company bank account within 24 working hours.
LOOK AT YOUR BUSINESS FROM A expert PERSPECTIVE
In 3 easy steps